Monday, January 28, 2008

Tiredness

sets in as I reduce my prednisone by half a tablet. During the past week, I have been feeling rather lethargic and wanting to stay home more. Besides going to work, I'm having a difficult time completing tasks that should have been completed weeks ago. I have all of my tax documents and somehow, I am not able to persuade my body to engage in being productive. Because of the inclement weather, I have discontinued my walking regimen but that is a poor excuse for not accepting the fact that I have Toni Little's workout machine, The Gazelle, that was left behind by my daughter's ex boyfriend, down in the garage. I just need to step my voluptuous butt on it! So where am I? Cooking, concocting smoothies and preparing for my work night while watching T.V. from the comfort of my nice warm recliner.

No comments: