Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Reducing my medication

two weeks ago and I'm totally feeling the effects of it. At my last doctors visit, he lowered my prednisone from 1 and a half to half a tablet on all odd days and one whole tablet on even days. Tomorrow, I will be switching again to half a tablet everyday until December 1st. The stiffness in my fingers have definitely come back to the point of where i cannot make a closed fist anymore. The stiffness in my left shoulder blade is more prominent. It takes me awhile to get "warmed up" and then I can move more easily as my day goes on. In December, my doctor will be putting me through phase three of my medications which will involve a series of shots. I don't know how long I will be on these medications but the thought of needle injections Is not high on my favorite list.

No comments: