Saturday, December 8, 2007

I got approved

from my company fund to help me out with expenses such as my mortgage and PG&E. I am so happy that it's one less thing that I have to worry about. My company takes care of it's employees in times of financial burden, disasters and other situations beyond our control. I applied a few weeks ago and the woman, Janet called me the other day and said that they'll be going into their weekly meeting and she'll be presenting my case. I later found out that they call your station to ask about the employee's performance, attendance, training and such. She called me Tuesday to let me know that I was approved and that they would FEDX an envelope out to me. I was so elated and thanked her profusely, trying very hard not to cry during our phone conversation. I would be receiving the envelope this Thursday. I told myself that as soon as I go back to work, I will sign on and start contributing to the fund. It is such an excellent source of help for the employees and i am forever in their gratitude for it.

No comments: