Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays!

   It seems appropriate to say and politically correct in this day and age.  I have a day off from work and making potato salad for Mama Diane's gathering tomorrow at her house.  I'm also fending off a cold and have been self-medicating myself to a healthy return.  My Curasrip people for my Humira pen forgot to call me and now i'll be a little late in taking my injections but it won't matter much.  I have been feeling the best that I can be with little swelling on some days and resting when I can when i'm not working.  Doctor Stephans likes where all my "markers" are and is happy with my results since my first meeting with him.  I was in alot of pain and my movements were very restricting to me.  It was unlike anything I've ever experienced in my life.  A complete wake up call to my health and I thought I was doing all that I could to not have the diseases that my own mother and father had.  It was a bit of a let down but I wasn't too deterred and figured,  my life needs to go on.  Sitting here on Christmas Eve day,  I have much to be thankful for.  I  am still here,  I have my children who love me,  I have friends and family that support and love me unconditionally and I have recently found peace in god's house.  I wish everyone a peaceful and joyous holidays.  Try to help those in need whenever possible and give thanks to the lord, always.