Friday, March 7, 2014

Scratcher - WINNER!!

In essence, yes, I am a winner of a few dollars according to the prize on the ticket. Since the inception of the "2nd Chance" draw on these scratchers, I have been collecting them in the garbage cans located conveniently right next to the Lotto machine that dispenses all manner of the lotto tickets and i have seen them thrown out on roadsides, which I have stopped to collect them before the next oncoming car drives my way. So far, I have gotten a few winners, to date $17.00 worth of tickets that people have scratched and thrown away not thinking that they are winners. The tickets that I have found and won on were the crossword puzzle and the poker tickets. Now with literacy and grammar being digital and online and not too many savvy poker players, I have been the recipient and lucky enough to find, scratch and win at these throw-a ways. Also since there is a "2nd chance" at the lottery scratcher for a quarterly draw, I could be a winner! You never know. So collect those tickets, scratch and input the codes located on the tickets for another chance at the Lotto money even if you don't buy a lottery scratcher....the money is out there, somewhere! Good luck and happy seeking!!

No comments: