Monday, March 3, 2008

New Work Schedule

for the month of March and I'm loving it. So far I only work Tue through Thursday with four days off. I'm picking up as many hours as I possibly can to help pay my monthly mortgage. I have to talk to my bank and have them do a "workout" loan for me and lower my payments to something that I can afford and not live paycheck to paycheck. My last resort is that I would have to put my home up for sale on the already overburdened housing market and hope for the best. What a stressful situation and I'm trying very hard not to think about it. I have yet to do my taxes and am hoping to get that done sometime this week. Only a miracle will get me out of this and so far, I have lived on the whims of my good luck and fortune to ride me through most of my life and now, it's a waiting game.

No comments: