Monday, September 24, 2007

The season winds down

and we take time out to sit and watch the madness go away, at least for a moment. Until the holidays are upon us and we begin again. Unfortunately for me, i have taken a reprieve from my employment to take care of a medical condition that i recently acquired somewhere in my living of life. A disease that i have read is so devastating to the point of rendering a person horribly disabled. People that I have talked to and have seen the agony on their faces remembering their loves ones and to find out that it is now me, their co-worker, friend and mother. I should be devastated and in tears, uncontrollably angry and not wanting the company of my friends. Yet, I seek their friendship and live life as I have always done, with much aloha. Rheumatoid Arthritis is the fire that has now camped in my body and taken up residence. For how long? I don't know. I've read and surfed the headlines about this vicious disease only to come upon the words, "No cure".

No comments: